Terms & Conditions
* The competition is promoted by Purple Dragon Play Ltd (company no.06132429).
* The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged up to 12 years old, except employees of Purple Dragon Play and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
* There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
* By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
* Route to entry for the competition is via email.
* Please give the entry to the team at The Independent Schools Show, take a photograph or scan the entry and send to:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
* Closing date for entry will be 10th November 2019. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
* No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
* Winners will be chosen by the team at Purple Dragon
* The prize is as follows:
A day of play at Purple Dragon Chelsea for a family (max.2 Adults & 2 Children) Prize must be redeemed within 3 months of receiving the winning email.
* The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
* The prizes are not transferable.
* Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
* The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
* Purple Dragon will notify the winner and will email the prize to them.
* Purple Dragon’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
* The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
* The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:email@example.com
* Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
* Email contact information may be saved and used by Purple Dragon Play for future marketing communication and will not be disclosed to a third party.
* Purple Dragon Play shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
* Purple Dragon Play also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.